Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

25 Minutes to Go



             Well here I come, to save the day,                                                          I’ve  got 25 minutes to I've got to stop that crime to hear the town go hooray!, I’ve got 24 minutes to go


I'll bite that robber with my big jaws, I’ve got 23 minutes to go
i hope that will put the crime on pause, I’ve got 22 minutes to go


I'll put the criminal in a cage, I’ve got 21 minutes to go
For helping the town I'll be famous on a stage, I’ve got 20 minutes to go


Oh no! The robber got the money! I’ve got 19 minutes to go
Money gets stolen so much it's not even funny, I’ve got 18 minutes to go


I got distracted when the ambulance crashed, I’ve got 17 minutes to go
It was so loud cause it smashed and bashed, I’ve got 16 minutes to go


I fixed the ambulance with my tools, I’ve got 15 minutes to go
 I helped the people in it so they won't look like fools. I’ve got 14 minutes to go

Now that I'm done, i can get back to my job, I’ve got 13 minutes to go
Back to the back where their was a rob, I’ve got 12 minutes to go


I tried to stop the robber but he was too strong, I’ve got 11 minutes to go
I tried to catch him cause my arms are long, I’ve got 10 minutes to go


I've caught the robber with my long arms, I’ve got 9 minutes to go
Now the city has no more harms, I’ve got 8 minutes to go


 I was about to get an award, I’ve got 7 minutes to go
The award had the shape of a sword, I’ve got 6 minutes to go


I was on my way to get it but I tripped on a wire, I’ve got 5 minutes to go
I think I am about to retire, I’ve got 4 minutes to go


I pick myself up to get the prize, I’ve got 3 minutes to go
Now the town attracts to me like flies, I’ve got 2 minutes to go
                                                                                                                           
           Now everything is well and i have no more to worry about for today, I’ve got 1 more minute to go

1 comment:

  1. hi pilar

    I think you did a good job and I thought it was funny when you said,I fixed the ambulance with my tools, I’ve got 15 minutes to go
    I helped the people in it so they won't look like fools. I’ve got 14 minutes to go,and when you said
    I was on my way to get it but I tripped on a wire, I’ve got 5 minutes to go
    I think I am about to retire, I’ve got 4 minutes to go,but when you said I tried to stop the robber but he was too strong, I’ve got 11 minutes to go
    I tried to catch him cause my arms are long, I’ve got 10 minutes to go,was the villain a super bad guy or a rubber? but so far your 25 minutes story is good.

    ReplyDelete