Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday the 18th of Febuary

Today I went with a friend to see a movie in villagio. The movie was called Gnomeo and Julliet. The movie  was about two neighbors that always have fights and when they leave their homes the garden decorations all come to life and they fight. After watching the movie, I went to the house of the friend that I was watching the movie with. At her house we played  tennis and jumped on a trampoline then watched Harry Potter. After my mom came and picked me up and when we got home we all went to sleep.


                                                           ~Pilar~






1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pilar. I'm happy to hear that you're playing basketball at home. I like the layout of your blog and am pleased that you have made some entries. I look forward to seeing you and your friends at school tomorrow. I hope you are rested and ready for class. Mr. Maxson

    ReplyDelete